ABSTRACT WRITING INSTRUCTIONS
The abstract can be sent using the online application or via the email to: email@example.com no later than 10.08.2020
Please follow the instruction below and use this template:
- Maximum 300 words;
- Written in English;
- Font – Times New Roman; size – 11, no paragraphs; it will not be formatted
Abstract must contain:
- Title, written in uppercase/capital letter followed by a blank line; title (spaces between words included) cannot contain more than 250 caracters;
- names of the authors, written in one line, in the following order: Initial of given name/first name (for men) or given name/first name (for women) followed by surname/last name (do not use professional/academic tiles); After the authors line, leave a blank line;
- Affiliation (Section, Institution, City, Country), for the first author as well as for co-authors. First letter of each word must be written in uppercase/capital letter;
- Insert a line that contains 3 – 5 key words;
- The abstract text must respect the classic structure: introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions (wordings like “the results will be presented” are to be avoided); the text must have enough details to justify the conlusions;
- For video presentations, the abstract will be a short description.
- Graphics and tables are not accepted in the abstract body;
- All abbreviations/acronyms will be explained/defined at their first use in the text.